Lowers Soot & Smoke
Reduces NOx Emissions
Reduces Unburned Hydrocarbon Emissions
Extends Engine Lifetime
OUR MARKET IS:
All Diesel Engines
- Heavy Duty Road Transport Vehicles
- Non-Road Vocational Vehicles
- Power Gen-set Engines
- "Pre-emissions” Engines
- Exhaust After-Treatment Systems (EATS) Engines
- 2-cycle and 4-cycle Diesel Engines
- Short Haul and Delivery Service Vehicles
- Refuse Collection
- Ready-Mix Concrete
- Power-line Service Vehicles
- School Buses
- Road Construction Contractors
- Excavating and Site Preparation Contractors
- Marine Transport and Tourism
- Marine Dredging Operations
- Soot and Smoke Abatement
- Fleet Preventive Maintenance Programs
- DPF and Exhaust After-Treatment Systems (EATS) Preventive Maintenance Programs
- “Clean Diesel” and Fuel Efficiency Programs
- Fleet Cost Containment Programs
- Cost-effective Alternative to "DPF delete" Options
Better Diesel FBC (Fuel Borne Catalyst) fuel treatment prevents common problems related to DPF regeneration and minimizes maintenance costs related to Emissions After-Exhaust Treatment Systems. Regular use of Better Diesel FBC will extend the life and result in more efficient operation of all makes and models of diesel engines.
Better Diesel FBC, Inc – your expert resource for fuel additive solutions to DPF regeneration problems.
Better Diesel FBC (Fuel Borne Catalyst) contains a rigorously tested and field proven fuel borne catalyst ingredient that improves engine efficiency. Our customers enjoy more power, smoother, quieter engine operation, and fewer active regens. Better Diesel FBC is extremely effective in dramatically lowering soot emissions, a primary benefit that is essential to extending the engine lifetime and minimizing maintenance costs.
The proprietary formula provides additional protection for the fuel injectors to ensure optimal fuel economy by maintaining the diesel fuel spray pattern to ensure proper combustion at the point of ignition. Better Diesel FBC cleans and prevents build up of fuel injector nozzle coking deposits. Better Diesel FBC also cleans and prevents build up of internal injector deposits (IID’s).
This tested and proven combination of ingredients will increase engine thermal efficiency above factory rated performance and keep the exhaust system and DPF clean. The treat ratio for ULSD and biodiesel blends is 1:3,200 and ensures you are getting the best value for your money.
- Enhance Diesel Combustion Efficiency
- Improve DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) Regen Performance
- Lower Utilization of DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)
- Reduce Diesel Fuel Consumption.
DPF Treatment Makes Sense.Download the Brochure to Learn More
Would you like to know more about FBC additives for diesel fuel?®
Better Thermal Efficiency
Lower NOx Emissions
Your Resident Diesel Expert: Jane K. Gates
With a PhD in Analytical Chemistry and BS in Environmental Engineering, Jane, a Six Sigma-certified Engineer with certification for DFSS (Design for Six Sigma), holds a unique combination of chemical analysis and process engineering skills; giving her the expertise to help your diesel equipment operations. Based in St. Paul, Minnesota, Jane is the founder of JKG Fuel Solutions and currently serves as Chief Technical Officer (CTO) of Better Diesel FBC, Inc.Having DPF Regen Problems? Contact Jane