Lowers Soot & Smoke
Reduces NOx Emissions
Reduces Unburned Hydrocarbon Emissions
Extends Engine Lifetime
OUR MARKET IS:
All Diesel Engines
- Heavy Duty Road Transport Vehicles
- Non-Road Vocational Vehicles
- Power Gen-set Engines
- "Pre-emissions” Engines
- Exhaust After-Treatment Systems (EATS) Engines
- 2-cycle and 4-cycle Diesel Engines
- Short Haul and Delivery Service Vehicles
- Refuse Collection
- Ready-Mix Concrete
- Power-line Service Vehicles
- School Buses
- Road Construction Contractors
- Excavating and Site Preparation Contractors
- Marine Transport and Tourism
- Marine Dredging Operations
- Soot and Smoke Abatement
- Fleet Preventive Maintenance Programs
- DPF and Exhaust After-Treatment Systems (EATS) Preventive Maintenance Programs
- “Clean Diesel” and Fuel Efficiency Programs
- Fleet Cost Containment Programs
- Cost-effective Alternative to "DPF delete" Options
Better Diesel FBC (Fuel Borne Catalyst) has an updated formula better suited for today’s diesel fuels and high performance diesel engines. Better Diesel FBC improves over the old technology with added protection for fuel injectors. You still get the same great benefits that come from the fuel borne catalyst ingredient (more power, smoother, quieter engine operation, fewer active regens, and dramatically lowered soot emissions) but with additional protection for the fuel injectors.
Better Diesel FBC, Inc – your expert resource for fuel additive solutions to DPF regeneration problems.
Better Diesel FBC cleans and prevents build up of fuel injector nozzle coking deposits. Better Diesel FBC also cleans and prevents build up of internal injector deposits (IID’s). This tested and proven combination of ingredients maintains optimal fuel injection spray patterns for fuel economy.
Separately the FBC ingredient enhances fuel combustion dynamics during the power stroke of the piston to increase engine thermal efficiency above factory rated performance. These fuel additive essentials are now combined in the same product at a new, lower price per bottle. The higher treat ratio of 1:3,000 ensures you are getting the best value for your money in terms of price per treated gallon with Better Diesel FBC.
- Enhance Diesel Combustion Efficiency
- Improve DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) Regen Performance
- Lower Utilization of DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)
- Reduce Diesel Fuel Consumption.
Would you like to know more about FBC additives for diesel fuel?®
Better Thermal Efficiency
Lower NOx Emissions
Your Resident Diesel Expert: Jane K. Gates
With a PhD in Analytical Chemistry and BS in Environmental Engineering, Jane, a Six Sigma-certified Engineer with certification for DFSS (Design for Six Sigma), holds a unique combination of chemical analysis and process engineering skills; giving her the expertise to help your diesel equipment operations. Based in St. Paul, Minnesota, Jane is an active member of the Transportation Club.Having DPF Regen Problems? Contact Jane